CONSOLATA LANGUAGE CENTRE
FEES AND TUITION CHARGES AUGUST 2017 TO AUGUST 2018
Registration Fees: kshs.1000,00 (one thousand only)
Activity Fee :
Rates charges for tuition for English (for all levels) :
Rates charges for tuition for International English exams e.g. (PITMAN, TOEFL, IELTS ETC :
Three stages each stage 35 days, 140 hours.
- Each student: 35 days totaling 140 hours normal in regular time being 04 hours per day x ksh 700,00 per hour totaling ksh 98,000.00 per stage.
Special/crush programs must have a minimum of 70 hours
Institutional Identity Card:
Ksh 300 and they will have a validity of (3) months counting from the date of issue. At the beginning of every tuition period the secretary will take the necessary measure like taking a digital photo of those who need and pay for them.
Free services offered to students :
Note: The Consolata Language Centre does not accept payments in cash. All payments should be done ONLY by banker’s cheque or through a cash deposit slip to the Centre’s Bank account to be presented and receipted at the Centre. Kindly deposit cash at NIC Bank branch with the following information:
- Name of Account: Consolata Fathers – Language Centre
- Branch Name: NIC HOUSE
- Account Number: 1000012846 – NIC BANK
Note: NIC Galleria Branch is conveniently situated at the Nakumatt Galleria Shopping Mall (first floor) at Bomas of Kenya junction.
For any inquire please contact us:
- Tel Reception: +254-0202409589
- ( Mobile) 0713-365760, 0735-376985
- Fr. Lorenzo Gómez, School Director. Tel. 0711653528
- Email: Consolata.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: Consolata L Centre
Web: www.consolatalanguage centre.co.ke